Monday, May 22, 2023

My Secret Garden - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm p on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a vintage garden layout.  I've been working in my flower gardens weeding and getting them into shape to plant some annuals and thought I would create a layout featuring lots of flowers.


I used papers from P13 Secret Garden collection along with lots of chipboard from the store. Photo credit Unsplash.  All chipboard was treated with paint. List of paints at the bottom of this post.


I used a frame from Oval Ornate Frames 2, painted with various shades of purple paint along with white and gold. On the right side of the frame I used the smaller piece from Wisteria.  


I placed the larger piece from Wisteria beneath the frame.  My go to favorite flourish Flourish Set 10 was painted shades of green and white and cut into several pieces along with smaller pieces from Purple Plant. Pieces from  Mini Ornate Flourishes were paint purple and cut in half and placed on the layout.


Love the smaller Flourish Pieces.  All were painted with shaded of purple and white and placed around the layout.


Some finishing touches, flowers and Spanish moss from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Oval Ornate Frames 2










Paints
DecorArt Americana:
Hauser Medium Green
Evergreen
Plum Suede
Wisteria
Purple Cow
Snow White

Folk Art:
Mossy Meadow
Bright gold
Light Lavender
Gentle Violet
Terra Cotta Cavern Moss

Tim Holtz Distress Paint:
Iced Spruce












No comments: