Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Beauty - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this vintage layout.  


I've used papers from Paper Heavens Golden Heaven and Women in Gold, along with lots of chipboard from the store.   Love the muted tones in the papers.


The center of the tag highlights a house from Mini Houses, painted with  Folk Art Adobe White Terra Cotta paint and randomly embossed with gold embossing enamel. To the right of the house I used a piece from Door Knobs.  Resting beneath the photo I used the Large Clock Face 4.  My go to favorite flourish, Flourish 10 was painted with a few shades of green paint and embossed with gold embossing enamel.  The title piece is from Sparkle Word Set.


Beneath the layering of chipboard I used a piece from Ivy Corner along with pieces from Berries 2 painted with Folk Art  Cavern Moss Terra Cotta Paint.  The large daisy is from Daisy Set 2.


The larger piece from Damask 2 rests beneath the photo.  To the right of the photo I used a couple of daisies from Daisy Set .


Beneath the layering a used a butterfly from Butterfly Set.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie




Creative Embellishments Products:

Mini Houses

Door Knobs

Large Clock Face 4

Sparkle Word Set

Ivy Corner 

Berries 2

Daisy Set 2

Daisy Set

Damask 2

Butterfly Set

Flourish 10



No comments: