Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Inspirations - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with my first project for May.  Was in a steampunk state of mind and had left over papers on my table from a previous project calling out, use me!


Papers are from Ciao Bella Codex Leonardo.  Lots of layering using papers from the collection along with steampunk chipboard pieces from the store.  All chipboard was treated with various colors of Tim Holtz Distress Paints along with DecoArt Americana Paint.


I used a frame from Large Gear Frames on the base of my layout, painted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint and stippled with DecoArt Americana Bittersweet Chocolate Paint.  The Simple Gear Flourish was painted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint and stippled with Tim Holtz Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Paints.


I painted the Gear Border and Wind Me Up pieces with the same colors as the Simple Gear Flourish.    The Gear Border was cut into into several pieces. A gear from Large Gear Set 2 was painted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint and stippled with DecoArt Americana Bittersweet Chocolate Paint.


Riveted Honeycomb pieces were painted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint and stippled with DecoArt Americana Bittersweet Chocolate Paint.


Flowers from my stash were sprayed with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Stain Spray.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Large Gear Frames




No comments: