Monday, January 10, 2022

Wonderful - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a vintage layout. I love creating vintage themed projects.  I recently ordered the Fern Frame, knowing it was perfectly suited for a vintage layout. This past weekend was perfect for creating, as it was bitterly cold outside and warm and cozy in my scrapbook room.


Papers are from Romantic Collection by Stamperia and flowers by 49 and Market.  Lots of fussy cutting, layering, die cut lace pieces and chipboard pieces from the store.


I painted the .Fern Frame with sand paint.  Once the paint was dry I applied some Prima Bronze wax and them lightly dabbed the frame with bronze metallic paint. 


The Flourish 15 Set pieces were paint with dark green paint and dabbed with Prima Green Brocade and Bronze wax.  I used some white lace from my stash, dabbed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Ink.



I placed the other piece from Flourish 15 Set at the top of the frame, along with a piece from Distressed Clocks.  I applied some Prima Bronze wax to the clock piece.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Fern Frame



No comments: