Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Home - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this project.   I'm thrilled to be back for another term designing for Creative Embellishments.  I love their products!  While Christmas has come and gone, my craft table had an array of Christmas papers on it, so I decided to create another Christmas project.  

 While going through my Christmas papers, I came across a collection by P13, The Four Seasons - Winter.  I've been wanting to use the Large Heart chipboard piece and thought it was perfect for this project.   I covered the Large Heart with paper from the collection and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Ground Espresso Ink and added some stamping with the Distressed Script Stamp.   Lots of fussy cutting and Creative Embellishments chipboard.

I used 2 pieces from Mini Berry Frames.  Both pieces were embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Pinecone and Blue Fern Studios Snow embossing powders.  Chipboard Snowflakes were painted with  white paint and sprinkled with white glitter.


Placed in the center of my project is a house from Mini Houses, embossed with the same mixture of embossing powders as the Mini Berry Frames.  To finish off the house I applied from Prima Bronze wax.


Here's a close up of the bottom, where you can see the Distressed Script Stamp.


I look forward to sharing my projects with you this year.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Large Heart




No comments: