Monday, January 24, 2022

Ancestry Layout - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a vintage layout.  I was going through a box of old photos and came across one of my maternal great grandparents, parents of my grandmother.  I love creating anything vintage,  especially when I have a family photo to highlight.


I used papers from Craft O'Clock Blooming Retreat and flowers by 49 and Market and Prima Marketing.  As always, lots of layering and fussy cutting. 


On each side of my layout I used pieces from Flourish Set 20. The chipboard was embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Shabby White and Pine Cone Embossing Enamel, along with Ranger Potting Soil Embossing Powder.  


Love the aged look I achieved with mixing embossing powders on Flourish Set 20.


At the top of the photo I used Flourish 7, embossed with the same mixture I used on Flourish Set 20. I added some pieces of lace inked with Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain Ink.


The title is from the Heritage Word Set, embossed with the same mixture on the other chipboard pieces.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish Set 20




No comments: