Sunday, November 1, 2020

Woodland Scene - Creative Embellishments November Challenge


Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month and a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  I love this time of the year.  It's cooler outside and the leaves are changing colors and quickly dropping to the ground.  I created this decorative wooden piece, which actually are pieces of bark from trees in my orchard.  I used the following chipboard pieces from the store Circular Twig Frame
 Frond Set 5,  Twigs, and Autumn Leaves. All of the chipboard pieces were inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and dabbed with various colors of paint.



 Here are some close ups:








Here's the challenge picture, and the twist add a quote.


  I hope you'll join us this month.  Stop by the Creative Embellishments blog for inspiration from our design team and details on the challenge prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

No comments: