Friday, October 23, 2020

What You Seek Is Seeking You - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage steampunk tag.  I love the variety of steampunk chipboard pieces in the store and paired several of them with papers from Stamperia's Voyages Fantastiques papers. 


 Lots of layering with papers, flowers and chipboard.  All chipboard pieces were embossed with Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel. 
 


At the bottom of the tag I used the Steampunk Clock Corner, which I cut into 2 pieces. Along with the Stampendous Embossing Enamel I added a little color with Seafoam and Sea Mist Embossing from Blue Fern Studios.



Here's another view of the bottom of the tag and the Steampunk Clock Corner.


At the center of the tag I used the Mantle Steampunk Gear Time Piece.



To the left of the Mantle Steampunk Gear Time Piece I used the female piece from Victorian Wind Up 1.  Beneath the layering I used the Steampunk Chain and Gears Frame.  Tucked within the layers I placed an acrylic gear from Mirror Acrylic Gears Bronze.



To the right of the Mantle Steampunk Gear Time Piece, I used the male piece from 
Victorian Wind Up 1 along with more acrylic pieces from Mirror Acrylic Gears Bronze.  I added some flowers from my stash along with flowers I made using papers from the Stamperia collection.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Mantle Steampunk Gear Time Piece




No comments: