Monday, November 16, 2020

Creativity Is - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a vintage layout featuring lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard.  The store has quite and assortment of large shapes and I wanted to incorporate a couple of them on my layout.  I used Fleur de lis Circle and Butterfly


The background paper is from Blue Fern Studios Jane's Memoirs collection and I added fussy cut flowers from Mintay's Life Stories and Old Manor collections.  I first applied a layer of clear gesso to the background paper.  Once dried I sprayed some Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Spray Stain.



I treated the Butterfly chipboard with a mixture ivory and pale blue embossing powder and then lighting dabbed on some brown paint.


I used the Fleur de lis Circle at the base of my design.  I embossed it with a mixture of ivory and brown embossing powders.  I backed the piece with some brown netting.  Tuck within the flowers I used pieces from Ivy Sprigs embossed with a mixture of ivory and green embossing powders. Beneath the Ivy Sprigs I used a piece from the Lacey Border, embossed with a mixture of ivory and light blue embossing powders.



Love the assortment of  Keys.  I used a mixture of ivory and gold embossing powders.



To the left and right of my design I used Flourish Set 17, embossed with a mixture of ivory and gold embossing powders.  Once my layout was completed I added some splattering of off white paint.

Thanks for stopping by!

Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Butterfly










No comments: