Friday, November 27, 2020

Family Street - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing an altered chipboard door.  I enjoy working with the larger chipboard pieces in the store.  For this project I used the chipboard Door.  

Lots of layering with chipboard, flowers, lace and fussy cuts from Mintay papers.  I used several mediums on the door, including paint, waxes and inks.



My favorite chipboard in the store is the Flourish Set 10.  I'll admit I use it quite a bit on my projects.  I coated the pieces with some dark green paint and then dabbed on some white and rust paints.



Here I've used a piece from the Clock Keys.  I embossed it with rust embossing powder and dabbed on various colors of paints to achieve the "aged" look.  The tiny heart grapevine wreath I found at my local craft store.  To the right I used a piece from Door Knobs, embossed with rust and brown embossing powders.



Here is a view of the bottom of the Clock Keys.  To the left I used a couple of pieces from Simple Hinges, embossed with rust and brown embossing powders.



Beneath the Family St. sign I used a piece from Mini Houses, embossed with a mixture of brown embossing powders.  Lots of little pieces were added from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Door






No comments: