Monday, October 12, 2020

Life Moments - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm back with another project designed for Creative Embellishments featuring their fabulous chipboard.  I enjoyed working with papers from Mintay's Life Stories paper collection paired with several pieces of chipboard from the store


There are a lot of elements in the paper collection for fussy cutting.  Lots of layering with paper and chipboard.



At the base I used a piece from Vintage Hinges, embossed with Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel and dabbed with Prima Art Alchemy Silver Spoon Metallique Paint.  Tucked in the layers is a piece from Arched Windows, treated with the same technique as the Vintage Hinges.



There are several designs in the Keys chipboard set.  Here I've used one, along with a piece from the Wavy Film Strips , embossed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Powder.



 Here I've used a piece from the Simple Hinges

At the base I used a piece from Industrial Hanging Light Bulbs.  To finish off my project I simply added a few flowers.  


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

 Vintage Hinges










No comments: