Saturday, July 11, 2020

It's That Heart of Gold - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this decorative Harlequin Chipboard Circle.   I've been absent the last few weeks, recovering from a severe allergic reaction to poison ivy.  It felt good to get back into the swing of things.  I actually started  this project around the middle of June and just finished it last weekend.

I used papers from two Stamperia collections, Music and Blue Stars.  I used a variety of embossing powders, paints and Prima Waxes on the Harlequin Circle.  I backed the circle with paper from the Music collection.  I randomly stamped the paper using the Distressed Script Stamp.  Lots of paper layering, chipboard, flowers and gold tulle.

I used two pieces from Flourish Butterfly Set 5 to create wings.  I embossed the wings using a mixture to dark brown and gold embossing powders.  To the right tucked with the flowers I used a Flair from Shine Flair Gold.

Stars from the Star Pieces were painted with Prima Art Metallique Steampunk Copper paint and dabbed with Prima Blue Lagoon Wax.

Beneath all of the layering I used Feel The Music piece. I applied some Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink and dabbed the chipboard with Prima Vintage Gold and Mint Sparkle waxes.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:





No comments: