Monday, July 13, 2020

Count Each Mile - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm back on the Creative Embellishments blog today with a vintage travel tag, filled with lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard.  This time of the year is when we normally take our annual summer vacation, whether headed to the beach or mountains.  This year is different, no traveling, playing it safe and staying home.


I used papers from 49 and Market Captured Adventures collection along with some vintage ephemera.  Lots of layering with chipboard and papers.  On the base of my tag I added some Tim Holtz Travel /Voyage Collage Paper,  lots of stamping, including the Distressed Crackle Stamp.  I inked the edges of the tag with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and added some Prima Red Amber and Bronze Age waxes.


I used several pieces from the Rectangle Stamp Frames.  Each frame was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky and Aged Mahogany Inks, along with Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain Ink. I randomly embossed the frames with WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder.  I used the
Old World Map Small, inked with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Stormy Sky Ink, and dabbed with Prima Vintage Gold and Bronze Age waxes.

Tucked beneath the travel tickets I used a piece from Round Distressed Stamps.  I inked the piece with a Walnut Stain and Stormy Sky ink and dabbed on some Prima Red Amber wax.

The Nautical Compass was stamped with Tim Holtz Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks.

The Travel Corner piece was perfect for my tag.  I inked it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and dabbed it with Prima Green Brocade wax.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:






No comments: