Monday, June 15, 2020

Harmony Tag - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!   I'm up on the Creative embellishments blog today sharing an over sized tag.  I love this time of the year.  This time of the year you'll find me outside working in my flower beds tending to my plants.  It's a little different this year, as most nurseries offer online ordering with drive up pick up.  I prefer to look at the variety of blooming annuals and pick out my own plants.  For now you'll still find me outside tending to my perennials and picking weeds.  Hoping in the weeks to come that restrictions will be lifted and I can go plant shopping.  With that being said I created this tag as a reminder of the beauty in flowers.

I used papers from 49 and Market's Heirloom Botanical collection along with some of their flowers.  Lots of fussy cutting to build up my layers and of course Creative Embellishments chipboard!


In the center of the tag I used a piece from Mini Frames.  I dabbed it with some Prima Impasto Paint using Wild Iris and Lavender.  I then added some lilac and amethyst embossing powers and finished the piece off with some Prima  Heather Hills and Electric Violet Waxes.

I used a circle stencil on the base of the tag along with some modeling paste.  I randomly stamped with the Circle Bokeh Stamp and Distressed Script Stamp and added some Prima Old Silver Wax. I cut pieces from the Circle Lattice Panel and embossed the pieces with snow and melon embossing powers.  I added some Prima Firebird Wax.  I embossed the Flourish 3 with snow and auburn embossing powder and then dabbed the piece with Prima Old Silver Wax.  I cut the Flourish 3 into 3 pieces and placed them on the tag.

Tucked within the flowers I used pieces from Fern Foliage 3.  I painted the pieces with Prima Impasto Lavender and Wild Iris paint and them dabbed the pieces with Old Silver Wax.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products Used:




1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Well not only is this tag stunning, but the colors are gorgeous! So so beautiful! I always love your work!