Friday, July 24, 2020

Celebrate - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a project using one of the new floral lattice panels. I wasn't able to join the challenge on the first of the month, but thought it would be fun to create a project based off the July Challenge.  There's still plenty time to join us!

I used the Floral Panel 2 as the background.  I covered it with gesso and the embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then dabbed it with some Mint Prima Impasto paint and Finnabair Metallique Ancient Coin paint.   I used papers from Mintay Celebrations, Prima Flowers and of course, Creative Embellishments chipboard.

I used two balloons from the Balloon Set 1.  Both embossed with a mixture of Baby Pink and Sea Mist Embossing Powders.

To the right of the balloons I used the smaller heart  from Flourish Heart Frame 1, embossed Baby Pink

The title is from Celebrate Word Set.  I embossed it white, then added some Finnabair Metallique Ancient Coin Paint and some gold glitter.  For the finishing touches, I added some flowers, gold tulle, gold microbeads and sequins.

There is still time to enter the July Challenge.  I was inspired by the birthday cake!  Stop by the blog for inspiration from our design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Chipboard:




No comments: