Monday, June 1, 2020

The Way To Do Is To Be - Creative Embellishments June Challenge


Hi everyone!  It's June 1st and that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  I was inspired to create this over sized tag.

  I used papers from Stamperia's Oriental Garden .  I started off by covering the tag with black cardstock.  From there I built up layers with the papers and chipboard.  I had so much fun working with the chipboard pieces.  I used two pieces of Cherry Blossom Branch,  Chinese Lantern Set 2,  Japanese Tea Set,  Baby's Breath and Seaweed.   I used several colors of embossing powders on the chipboard, Melon, Vintage Photo, Seafoam, Seamist, Oatmeal and Aged Ivory.  Here's a tip when embossing chipboard with intricate designs like the Japanese Tea Set,  I used a q-tip to add the VersaMark to the small flowers, then added embossing powder.


When I first saw the photo for the challenge my eyes were drawn to the flowering branch and the lantern. The twist this month, add lace.


Here are a few close up pictures:





I hope you'll join us this month.  For inspiration from our design team please visit the Creative Embellishments Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie


No comments: