Friday, May 1, 2020

You and Me - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone!  Hard to believe it's May already.  We've got a fantastic challenge this month at Creative Embellishments.  I made a canvas and used an old photo of my dad and his brother.


I started off by stamping several different images on my canvas.  Numbers, squares, writing, butterflies and clocks. I added some color with a couple colors of ink.   From there I built up layers using elements from 49 and Markets Collage Stack, Vintage Artistry Natural along with one of their stitched frames.  Lots of chipboard was added.  I used Square PiecesMini Houses, Mini Pocket WatchesClock Hands and Flourish 10.  I used a variety of Blue Fern Studios embossing powders, Ebony, Auburn, Nutmeg and Honey.  Final touches includes some wooden pieces, a button and flowers.

Here is the image for the May Challenge:
Don't you just love all those clocks?!  And the twist, add numbers.


Here are a few closeups:









Hope you'll join us.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Chipboard Used:
Square Pieces



Mini Houses


Mini Pocket Watches


Clock Hands


Flourish 10

1 comment:

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Gorgeous!!! Love every detail!