Friday, April 24, 2020

Create What's Important For You - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone! Thinking of you during this difficult time in our lives. I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with an over sized tag.  As I was looking through my inventory of Creative Embellishments chipboard trying to figure out what I would use on my next project I came across some sewing related chipboard and thought it would be fun to create this tag.

I used papers from Blue Fern Studios Amber and Apricot paper collection along with some sewing stitches stamps by Bo Bunny.  I had a lot of fun building up layers with burlap flowers, papers, buttons and chipboard.  

Lots of chipboard pieces from the Sewing Machine Set.  I added a crochet trimmed button as a pin cushion and added chipboard pins.  I inked the spool with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink and added some thread.  The needle was covered with Prima Old Silver Wax, and the tape measure and buttons were inked with Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.  To the right of the tag I place the Cross Stitch Border, embossed with Ranger Tree Branch Embossing Powder.  I added some Prima Art Stones and Pollen microbeads.  

More pieces from the Sewing Machine Set, the sewing machine, inked with Walnut Stain Ink and dabbed with Prima Aged Brass Wax.  The mannequin, also from the Sewing Machine Set, embossed with Tree Branch Embossing Powder and dabbed with Walnut Stain ink.

Beneath all of the layering I placed a piece from Circle Doodle Frames, inked with Walnut Stain.  
The title is from Finnabair Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Chipboard Used: 


No comments: