Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Young Woman Was Silent - Creative Embellishments February Challenge


Hi everyone! It's the first of the month and Creative Embellishments has a new challenge.   We have a fabulous mood board this month, created by DT member Sandi Clarkson.  I created this canvas.



  I was inspired by the windows, shutters and colors.  The twist, add flowers!

I used papers from Prima Marketing Lavender Frost collection. I used several pieces of Creative Embellishments Chipboard:  Vintage Flourish 2,  Flourish Fireplace Screen,  Window Set 4,  Flourish Ornaments,  Keys and Distressed Script Stamp.  All chipboard pieces were treated with Prima Art Alchemy Wax in either Vintage Gold or Royal Robes.  I created texture on the canvas by using a Prima stencil, modeling paste,various paints,mists Art Quest Prills and microbeads.   I randomly stamped with the Distressed Script Stamp.

Here are some close up pictures:
I used a piece from Window Set 4.  Beneath the window I used the Flourish Fireplace Screen, and at the bottom a key from Keys.

Another view of the Window Set 4 and Flourish Fireplace Screen.


To the right of the canvas I used Vintage Flourish 2.

Lots of inspiration from our design team and the challenge rules can be found here on the Creative Embellishments blog.  I hope you'll join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Vintage Flourish 2



Flourish Fireplace Screen


Window Set 4


Flourish Ornaments


Keys


Distressed Script Stamp





No comments: