Friday, January 24, 2020

Sweet & Simple - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative embellishments blog today sharing this over sized tag.  I came across a Prima collection I had purchased awhile back, Lavender Frost.  Totally forgot I had it,  but isn't that something we scrappers are guilty of?


I covered the base of the tag with paper and used a flower stencil and modeling paste.   I sprayed the paper with some pink mist.  Next I randomly added stamping with the Distressed Script Stamp. I stamped the edges of the tag and all of the paper layers with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. From there I built up layers and added some pieces of Creative Embellishment Chipboard and Prima flowers.



At the center of the tag I used the Vintage Flourish 3, embossed with Stampendous Shabby Pink EmbossingEnamel. To the right and left I used pieces from the Mosaic Panel, treated the same as the Vintage Flourish 3.



Here I've used the Flourish Set 6 embossed with Ivory Green embossing powder.  I love how delicate this chipboard piece is.



Here is another view of the bottom of the Vintage Flourish 3 and Mosaic Panel.  I added some Art Quest Prills and gold glitter.


Thanks for stopping by!


Creative Embellishments Products Used:



1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Oh how incredibly gorgeous! Layers upon layers upon layers!