Friday, February 14, 2020

A Single Dream Tag - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone and Happy Valentines Day to all!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with a romantic over sized tag.  I went with a color palette of blue, peach and pink rather then the traditional red.

I used papers from Stamperia's Wonderland paper collection.  I started off by covering the base of my tag with with paper.  I used a rose stencil on the background along with some modeling paste.  Once dried I added various colors of mists in shades of blue and peach.  I dabbed some Prima Vintage Gold Wax on the roses.  I added some random stamping with my favorite Creative Embellishments Stamp, Distressed Script Stamp.  From there I built up layers using some fabulous chipboard from the Creative Embellishments Store

On the center of the tag I used the Flourish Clock which I embossed with a mixture of distressed brown and peach embossing powders.  I inked pieces from Mini Leaves Set 2 green, and added some vintage gold wax and tucked the pieces in with the flowers.

Above you can see the top of the Flourish Clock along with Flourish 19 .  I love the aged look to the pieces.

The Flourish Clock rests on the medium piece from the Braided Frames.  I used the same mixture of embossing powders, but added from Prima Turquoise Satin Wax.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products Used:







No comments: