Monday, January 13, 2020

Find Your Path - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing an over sized tag.  The weather here has been  all over the place.  One day cold, and within a few days warm.  Winter is not my favorite season.  Everything outside is dormant, dark and bare.  Some days are filled with bright sunshine and others are dark and dreary.  So I thought I would create a tag of the days to come when the sun is shining and nature is alive with color.


I started off by applying paper to the tag.  I added some stamping and inking.  Lots of layering and nature related Creative Embellishments chipboard. Tucked withing all of layering a placed moss that i purchased at my local Michaels.


Here I used the Daisy Set.  I stamped it with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and applied some Prima Red Rust Effect Paste.  I punched some circles and covered them with mini prills which I dabbed with the red rust effect paste.  To the left of the daisies I used pieces from Fern Foliage 4 and  Mini Berry Set. I dabbed the Fern Foliage 4 chipboard with some Prima Moss Rust Effect Paste and a copy shades of green paint and dabbed some Prima Bronze Age Wax.  I treated the Mini Berry Set pieces the same as the Daisy Set.

 Above the butterfly I placed a chipboard piece from Leaves Set 7.  I used the same method on the leaf as on the ferns.

Here is another piece from the Leaves Set 7.  Love the texture the rust effect paste adds to the chipboard. 


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Chipboard used:.  



1 comment:

Corry said...

what a beautiful creation you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog is corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry