Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sparkle - Creative Embellishments December Challenge


Hi everyone!  It's December 1st and that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.   



 I was inspired to created a Christmas canvas.  I used several pieces of Creative Embellishments chipboard.   I start off by adding some flourishes to the canvas background using a stencil and modeling paste.   I then applied some Finnabair Vintage Gold Wax and some silver and gold mists.  At the base of the canvas I used a piece from Doily Frame Set 1, which I embossed gold and added some Finnabair White Gold wax.  I placed a holiday pick at the center of the canvas which I purchased  from my local craft store.  I added several pieces from the Poinsettia Set.  I embossed the flowers silver and added silver glitter.  The sprigs and leaves I embossed gold.  The star at the top of the canvas is from Flourish Ornaments, which I covered with silver paint.  The title "Sparkle" is from the Sparkle Word Set.  

The challenge this month is a color challenge and the twist is to add glitter.

I hope you'll join us this month.  Head on over to the Creative Embellishments blog for some inspiration from our fabulous design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . 



Creative Embellishments Chipboard:



Flourish Ornaments (flourish ornaments)

No comments: