Saturday, November 23, 2019

Field Notes - Creative Embellishments and 13arts

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing an over sized tag I created. I had a lot of fun creating this magical forest scene.  

I was inspired to create this tag by the beautiful mood board for the November Challenge at 13arts.    I used the Luv My Heart paper from 13arts Summer Rhapsody on the background of my tag.  I started off covering the base of the tag with paper.  Next I added a couple different mists and finished off with some stamping.  From there I built up layers with the Music Is Everywhere paper from Summer Rhapsody and  lots of chipboard from the Creative Embellishments Store


Here is the 13arts November Mood Board.  I was inspired by the forest scene. 


I had fun creating the textures on the Mushroom Set 1.  First I applied Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I then added some Finnabair Rust Effect Paste to the mushroom tops.  Once dried I added some Finnabair Rich Copper Wax.  To the right of the Tim Holtz Paper Doll I used  the Lupine chipboard.  I added 13arts Vivid Magenta Ayeeda Paint and seedlings and finished the chipboard pieces off with various colors of Finnabair waxes.  On both sides of the tag I used  pieces from Fern Foilage 5,  Mini Leaves Set 6 and Vine Corner which I cut into several pieces.  All chipboard was covered with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Finnabair waxes.  Below are a couple more close up pictures.




I finished off the tag by adding some Paprika Seedlings and light brown moss.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:





2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is such a remarkable piece and I love that you've used some 13 Arts product as well! I'm so pleased you like the mood board! Your layers are amazing and all in all, definitely a one of kind piece! Thanks so for playing along with us at 13 Arts! xo

Sab_myart said...

Beautiful work! thank you for playing with us at 13arts november challenge!
Sab