Monday, December 16, 2019

Captured Memories - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog with an over sized steampunk inspired tag.  The Creative Embellishments store has a large assortment of steampunk chipboard.  I love working with gears and watches.  


I started off by covering the tag with a paper from the Ciao Bella Collection. Next I added some stamping to the background. I fussy cut several images from various papers in the collection to add in between  the chipboard pieces.


I used several pieces of chipboard here.  Grunge Gear CornerCircle Chain Frame and Gear Set 2 Medium.  All pieces were stamped with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I then applied several colors of Finnabair Waxes and some Finnabair Art Alchemy Paints.   


I cut a piece off of the Grunge Gear Corner and added it to the bottom of the tag.  


On the base of the tag I used a piece from Large Gear Frames.  Placed above the frame is a clock from Steampunk Pocket Watches.


 I used another piece from the Steampunk Pocket Watches to the right of the tag.  I added some copper micro beads, copper glass glitter and splattered some clay paint.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holidays!
. . . Debbie







No comments: