Thursday, December 26, 2019

Serenity Tag - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!   Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and had a Happy Holiday!  I had a lovely day and enjoyed being with my family.  Today I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog sharing an over sized tag.

I used  the papers from 13 Arts Summer Rhapsody collection.  I added some stamping to the base of the tag along with some pink mist.  I built up layers with papers and die cuts from 13 Arts. 


Beneath all of the layering I used the Flourish 9 which I embossed with some Raspberry embossing powder and added some Prima Vintage Gold Wax.  Beneath the butterfly I placed a piece from  Vintage Lantern and  Flourish Set 26.  Both pieces were embossed black and I added some Prima Vintage Gold and Indian Pink Waxes.

Here is another view of the Vintage Lantern and  Flourish Set 26.

At the bottom of the tag a placed another piece from Flourish Set 26 along with lots of flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:
Flourish 9


Flourish Set 26

Vintage Lantern

No comments: