Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments October Challenge


It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge over at Creative Embellishments!
 Here with my take, an over sized tag.  I love this time of the year.  It is normally cooler and the leaves begin to change colors. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. But here in Maryland it has been in the 90's and the leaves are still green.


There's a fabulous mood board for this month's challenge, created by DT member Sandi Clarkson.
I was inspired by several elements of the mood board, the colors, the wreath, the clothes pin, and the twist add lace.

Here are a few closeups:




 I hope you'll join us this month.  Hop on over to the blog for loads of inspiration and the low down on the prizes.  I hope you'll join us this month!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Chipboard used:









1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Oh MY! This is stunning!! I would have NEVER thought to use those palm leaves, but I sure LOVE how they look peeking out!! And all of the artificial seed pods are glorious! Beautiful and inspirational tag! I always love your work!