Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Adventure Is Waiting - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with an over sized tag,  steampunk style. Creative Embellishments has a huge assortment of steampunk chipboard.  I used papers from Stamperia Voyages Fantastique.

I started layering various pieces of papers along with elements that I fussy cut.  Tucked within all of my layers are steampunk chipboard pieces from the store, embossed with WOW Bark embossing powder.

At the center of the tag I used a piece from the Steampunk Antique Bikes.  After embossing I applied a mixture of Prima Art Alchemy Waxes in Brass, Rich Copper and Mint Sparkle.  

On the bottom of the tag I placed several pieces from Gears 1 along with Steampunk Clock Face 3" which I cut in half.  I added various colors of Prima Art Alchemy Waxes to all of the chipboard.

Beneath the layering I placed the Steampunk Pipe Corner.

At the top of the tag I added the other half of the Steampunk Clock Face 3" along with more pieces from Gears 1.  I placed a Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper doll on the bike and fussy cut some wings from the Stamperia paper.  

 Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie 


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:


No comments: