Friday, September 27, 2019

Love Knows No Distance - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing this layout featuring a photo of my grandparents.  I love the candid shot of the two of them.


I used papers from 49 and Market's Captured Adventures collection along with some of their flowers and pieces from their Laser Cut Shapes Frame Set  2 and 03. I started off by applying random stamping on the background paper and then lots of splattering in various Shimmerz Inklingsz colors  Next I built up layers and added some fabulous Creative Embellishments chipboard and lots of beautiful flowers.



Beneath the photo I placed the Old World Map Small which I covered with Stormy Sky Ranger Distress Oxide Ink. 


Love is from the Love Arrow Set.  I covered it with Stormy Sky and Concord Grape Ranger Distress Oxide Inks. 


Top, bottom, left and right of the photo I used the Distressed Punchinella, which I cut into pieces.  I covered it the same as the other chipboard pieces on the layout and then added some random stamping. 


At the top of the layout I used  the Nautical Compass, inked with Black Soot Ranger Distress Oxide Ink.


Lastly, adding the finishing touches, lots of 49 and Market flowers and some grey mesh ribbon!


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:




Nautical Compass (Boat Nautical Compass)


No comments: