Sunday, February 10, 2019

Your Story Matters - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Sharing a vintage layout I created with some of my favorite Creative Embellishments chipboard.  Ever since I received a box full of old photos that belonged to my grandmother, I've been drawn to create projects with old photos. This layout features a photo from Finnabair's Art Daily Vintage Photo Booth.  My go to chipboard pieces for vintage layouts are flourishes, and Creative Embellishments has a huge assortment of flourish pieces to choose from.


My background paper is from the Prima Marketing collection, Pretty Pale.  I added some paper texture paste with a checkerboard stencil to the background. Lots of paper layering and fussy cut work along with some pieces from a crochet doily. 


I used  Flourish 30 at the top and bottom of my  picture.  I embossed it with a mixture of Ranger Tan Embossing Powder and Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.  


Here you can see the other half of  Flourish 30.


I set the photo within the Flourish 9 piece, embossed with the same colors I used on Flourish 30.
To the right of the photo I used Flourish 28 which is smaller than  Flourish 30.  I added some white micro beads to the flowers and chipboard flourishes.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: