Saturday, February 2, 2019

Always - Creative Embellishments February Challenge

Hi everyone!  
Sharing my take on the February Challenge at Creative Embellishments.   This month we have a color challenge with a twist of adding lace.  I created a layout showcasing a vintage photo that I found in my Grandmother's box of pictures.  


 I started off by applying some texture paste to the background paper using a lace stencil.  Lots of paper layering underneath the photo.   As for the twist, add lace, I added bits and pieces of lace.



 I centered the photo in the Flourish Heart Frame 1.  I used the larger of the two frames and embossed it with a mixture of Stampendous Shabby Pink and Shabby Rose embossing powders.



To the right of the photo and the bottom left I used  the larger piece, which I cut in half of  the 
Flourish Set 17, embossed with the same colors as the Flourish Heart Frame 1



The title is from the Always Word Set .  I applied some white gold wax to the chipboard and then embossed it with Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing powder. 

Here is the challenge image:

I hope you can join us this month and play along.  You can view the challenge here and see all the Design Team's projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: