Monday, February 25, 2019

Win or learn, never lose - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!   I'm so excited to be back designing for Blue Fern Studios.   
 Today I have a mixed media canvas to share with you that I created using the 
Happy Accident 2 collection.


I started off with blank canvas and added texture with paints, waxes, modeling paste and papers. Lots of layering using the Suave and Grubby papers and ephemera from the Happy Accident 2 collection.


The title is from the Happy Accident 2 printed chipboard.   To the right I used a Late Winter Lily which I dabbed with some brown rust effect paste and added some Blue Fern Paprika and Twig Seedlings.


I placed a few pieces of chipboard among my layers.  To the right I used the Criss Cross chipboard, embossed with Blue Fern Melon Embossing Powder.  To the left I used a Classic Mini Frame chipboard, painted Blue and gold.


To the left and right of my layering I placed a Chesterville Blooms coral flower which I dabbed with some gold wax.  I also placed a Swirls &Twirls chipboard piece, covered with gold wax.  Tucked beneath the Late Winter Lily I used a blue flower from The Chesterville Blooms.  The finishing touch, Twig and Paprika Seedlings.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: