Thursday, June 7, 2018

Our Story - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  
I'm back with another layout featuring the new Tattered Walls collection by Blue Fern Studios.

I used Suite 204  paper for my background.   I used The Maids Room and The Garage (side B) to build up layers under the photo.  

I embossed the title with Mushroom Embossing Power.  Lavender, Maroon and Gold Nugget Seedlings are used  in various places throughout the layout.

Here I've used a piece from the Ephemera Pack along with more Seedlings.

More from the Ephemera pack, the word Smile.  To the right of Smile is a white flower from the Spring Blooms.  I also used flowers from Chesterville Blooms and Wanderlust Lilies. Chipboard pieces on both sides of the photo were embossed with Mushroom

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper
Suite 204
The Maids Room
The Garage

Embellishments
Ephemera Pack

Chipboard
Our Story

Flowers
Spring Blooms
Wanderlust Lilies
Heartland Blooms
Summer Blooms

Embossing Powder
Mushroom

Seedlings
Lavender
Maroon
Gold Nugget

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: