Monday, June 4, 2018

Family - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  It was a rainy one here, but it looks as though the coming week has some sun coming our way!  Today I have a layout to share that I created for 
Blue Fern Studios featuring their new collection Tattered Walls.  The collection definitely has a vintage look to it and I love all the new embellishments!


I used the Powder Room paper for my background and pieces from the Ephemera Pack to mat the photo of my mom and her brother.  I applied some light misting of blue along with splatter of black.  I love the randomness of the print on the paper.

Lots of beautiful flowers including the new Spring Blooms, Chesterville Blooms  and Memory Blooms. Love the subtle touch of purple on the new Spring Blooms.

Lots of new chipboard pieces with the new collection.  Here I've used the Briella's Mini Frames and Elegant Flourish.  Both were embossed with Black Sand embossing powder.

The chipboard title was embossed with a mixture of Black Sand and Azul embossing powders.  I applied some art stones along with Aquamarine Seedlings.

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper
The Powder Room

Embellishments
Ephemera Pack

Chipboard
Family
Briella's Mini Frames
Elegant Flourish

Flowers
Spring Blooms,
Chesterville Blooms
Memories  Blooms

Embossing Powder
Black Sand
Azul

Seedlings
Aquamarine

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back in a few days to share another layout.

. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a beautiful page!! Awesome design!! Love it !!