Sunday, June 10, 2018

Love This Moment - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Sharing another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring 
their new collection, Tattered Walls.

 I used Apartment B paper for the background.  I built up layers under the photo using Garage (side B) and The Maids Room  and pieces from the Ephemera Pack.    I placed chipboard under and around my photo using A Spring Day and Glam Frame.  I felt that the raw chipboard complemented the background paper.  On each side of the photo I used a doily die cut and the Sun Room paper.  Tiny leaves were cut from the Library paper.

Tucked within the flowers from the Summer Blooms is the word Joy from the Ephemera pack.

I cut the title into two pieces and left it untreated.   More flowers from the Summer Blooms, Moody Blooms and Fresh Florals.

Here you can see part of the untreated Glam Frame and A Spring Day Chipboard.

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper
Apartment B
The Garage
The Maids Room
The Sun Room
The Library

Embellishments
Ephemera Pack

Chipboard:
Love This Moment
Glam Frame
A Spring Day

Flowers
Summer Blooms
Moody Blooms
Chesterville Blooms
Fresh Florals

Embossing Powder
Taupe
Azure

Thanks for stopping by!
 . .  Debbie

No comments: