Monday, July 2, 2018

Cherish - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It was a not one here and still is.  I did manage to get a little yard work done, but for the most part I stayed inside.  Took on the task of cleaning and organizing my craft room.  So much to go through and organize.  It certainly will be an ongoing project.  Today I have a layout to share that I created for Blue Fern Studios featuring their Tattered Walls collection. 

I used Carport (side B) for the background, and applied some pearl bordeaux mist and grey ink splatters.

I sprayed pieces from Lace 4 with a Precious Stone mist.  Beneath the picture I placed the Embellished Frame chipboard, embossed with Iris embossing powder.

I used the Precious Stone Mist on some lilies from Dark Tropic Lilies.  Tucked beneath the dark lilies I placed roses from Courtship Roses and some light purple lilies from Spring Lilies.  Red Grape and Lavender Seedlings were applied randomly on the flowers and around the photo.

Placed beneath the photo I added some fussy cut flowers from the Carolina Room Paper.  The title "Cherish" is from the Remnants printed chipboard.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Tattered Walls
The Carport (Side B), The Carolina Room

Chipboard
Embellished Frame, Remnants Printed Chipboard

Flowers
Dark Tropic Lilies, Spring Lilies, Courtship Roses

Embossing Powder
Iris

Seedlings
Red Grape, Lavender

Lace
Lace 4

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back in a few days with another layout.
. . . Debbie

No comments: