Monday, May 14, 2018

Destination Unknown - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back with the last of my May projects for Blue Fern Studios. I used the Wanderlust Collection again along with a picture of my Grandmother.

 I used side B from the Memento paper for the background.  I applied some misting and stamping with the Tattered Newsprint stamp.   Next I used stencils and applied some soft mat gel and embossed with Taupe and Azure embossing powders.  I built up layers under the photo using Wanderlust Petites, Souvenir and Calling Cards.  

 I altered the Wanderlust Lilies with some white gold paste and a light misting.   I misted  the Heartland Blossom with a touch of gold.

I applied some Gold Nugget and Twig Seedlings to the flowers and background.

Under the photo I used a piece from the Wanderlust Printed Chipboard.

The title came from the Calling Cards paper.

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper:  Wanderlust
Memento
Calling Cards
Souvenir
Wanderlust Petites

Chipboard:
Wanderlust Printed Chipboard

Flowers
Wanderlust Lilies
Heartland Blossoms

Embossing Powder
Taupe
Azure

Seedlings
Twig
Gold Nugget

Stamps
Tattered Newsprint

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: