Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Amazing Day - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  It's that time of the month when I get to share my two projects created for 2Crafty Chipboard!

I love fall colors with their deep rich tones.  I used a picture of a dear friend of mine and was inspired by the colors in the picture. I applied some random misting on the background.


I embossed the Frame Handrawn Heart with a mixture of spice and chili powder.  On each side of my photo I added Addy's Butterflies, embossed with spice, sage and turquoise embossing powders. Beneath the butterfly is the new Swaying Branches embossed with a distressed brown powder.  

A close up of the Swaying Branches and Leafy Rounds Chipboard pieces.  I added some twig and paprika microbeads.

Here I've used the new Amazing Day title embossed with brown and chili.

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Addy's Butterflies
Frame Handrawn Hearts
Amazing Day
Leafy Rounds
Swaying Branches

I'll be back in a few days to share my second project.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

. . . Debbie

No comments: