Friday, December 1, 2017

Friends - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  Back to share another layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard.  I'm a little late posting this one.  Got sick with the flu 2 weeks ago and can't seem to get rid of the head congestion and cough.  

I love this picture of my grandmother and her friend Mrs. Wells taking a stroll through the woods.

Lattice leaves, Corner Twisted Vines and Freda's Butterfly.


Corner Twisted Vine, Flourish Adornment Set 4, Lattice Leaves and Freda's Butterfly.


Lattice leaves and friends title.

I have a picture tutorial to view on this layout over on the 2Crafty Chipboard blog.  
You can view my post here.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Ariel's Spray
Corner twisted Vine
Flourish Adornment Set 4
Freda's Butterflies
Friends
Lattice Leaves

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: