Saturday, November 18, 2017

Simple Moments - The International Scrapbook Garden

Hi everyone!
I'm back today to share another project, a canvas,  reated  for The International Scrapbook Garden, using  the Garden Kit, Sunkissed.

SunkissedDebbieCanvas.jpg
I did a lot of fussy cutting with the beautiful Lemoncraft papers from the kit to created lots of layers.
On the background of the canvas I used two different stencils.  I added a very small amount of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray Hisbiscus Rose from the main kit to some paint first and covered the canvas.  I then used the same mixture with a flourish stencil.  Next I added a very small amount of the 13 Arts Turquoise paint from the Mixed Media Bonus Kit  with some modeling past and added some flowers.


Here are some close ups:




I hope I've inspired you today!  Head on over to the store to purchase your Sunkissed Kit.

My DT package arrived  full of beautiful Autumn papers, flowers and embellishments.  Can't wait to create and share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: