Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Everyone Has A Story To Tell - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this masculine vintage layout.


I came across this paper from Couture Creations Gentlemen's Emporium Collection. Not quite sure how long I've had it, but knew I had to create something with it.  Lots of chipboard from the store along with some 49 and Market Rub On Transfers and a photo from Prima Finnabair Vintage Photobooth stickers.   


All of the chipboard was treated with paint.  Most chipboard pieces were painted with DecoArt Americana Bittersweet Chocolate and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint.  The photo rests atop a piece from Flourish Set 4Large Clock Face 3 and Filigree Corner Set 2.  At the bottom of my layering I used a clock from Mini Pocket Watches.  Beneath the layering I used a larger piece from Ornate Pieces


Tucked underneath the photo I used pieces from Distressed Film Strip Set.  Leaves from Rose Leaves were painted with DecoArt Americana Terra Cotta Paint and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint.  Leaves from Falling Maple Leaves were painted with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Paint and stippled with Linen paint.


On the bottom I used  Flourish Set 15 along with pieces from Counting Cards 2.

 
I used some alphabets and numbers from my stash, inked with Tim Holtz Espresso Distress Ink.  


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Large Clock Face 3




No comments: