Friday, October 1, 2021

Spooky Canvas - Creative Embellishments October Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's October 1st and time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  We have a Spooktacular challenge picture this month.

.  I had a lot of fun working on my canvas.  I used several chipboard pieces from the store, Creepy Trees,  Bats Set,  Skull and Bones Corner,  Tombstones,   Pumpkins and Pumpkin Vine Flourish. All chipboard was treated with various colors of paint, ink and embossing powders.  I used the Distressed Crackle Stamp on the canvas and also on the Tombstones and Creepy Trees.  The twist, use your stash. I used some purple flowers.  


Here's the picture for the October Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Creepy Trees

Bats Set

Skull and Bones Corner

Tombstones

Pumpkins

Pumpkin Vine Flourish

Distressed Crackle Stamp

No comments: