Monday, September 27, 2021

Friendship - Creative Emellishments

 Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this shabby chic layout featuring lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard.

The background paper is from an older Blue Fern Studios collection, Timeless.  Lots of layering with chipboard, flowers and lace die cuts.



I used a frame from Mint Box Flourish Frame Set 2 on the base of the layout.  I embossed it with a mixture of Stampendous Taupe and Ivory Embossing Enamel.  The small frame is from Mini Frames, embossed with taupe and Ivory embossing powders.  Resting beneath the mini frame I used pieces from Ornate Corner Pieces, embossed with Ivory and Pale Yellow embossing powders. Tucked with the layers I used a piece from Flourish Set 15 embossed with Ivory and Pale Yellow embossing powders.



Resting at the bottom is a piece from  Distressed Clocks, embossed with Ranger Tree Bark Embossing Powder. At the base of the layout is a larger piece from Distressed Clocks.



Here I've added the other piece from Flourish Set 15.



A few closeups.


To finish off the layout, I added some Prima Art Stones, Mini Prills and glitter along with some flowers from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Mint Box Flourish Frame Set 2





No comments: