Monday, February 1, 2021

Use everything in your life to create your art - Creative Embellishments February Challenge


Hi everyone!  It's February 1st and time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  This month's challenge is black and white plus one color.   Always enjoy a challenge that pushes me beyond what I am comfortable with.  I love to create using several colors. so this one took some thinking.    I wasn't sure what color to include with the black and white theme until I came across a package of Petaloo grey flowers.



I applied some Tom Holtz Melange tissue paper to the canvas.  I used a damask stencil and applied modeling paste.  I sprayed the canvas with Lindys Gang I'm Late, I'm Late Slate Flat Fabio Spray. Once dry I applied some stamping. 



I used a combination of white and black embossing powers on Flourish 26,  Flourish 3,  Square Mini Frames and Mini Frames.



On the Mini Leaves Set 2 I used  Lindy's Gang Embossing Powder Chrome Doesn't Pay. To complete the canvas, I added flowers, Tim Holtz Butterflies, Mini Prills and microbeads.

Hope you'll join us this month.


Stop by the Blog  for inspiration from the design team and prize information.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Flourish 26




No comments: