Friday, August 14, 2020

Bloom - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with another project.  I love the new large circle chipboard in the store and went with the Chicken Wire Circle .  I wanted to create a garden theme project.  I recently purchased some Mintay by Karola paper collections and used the Old Manor collection.

Lots of layering, flowers and chipboard.  I started off by embossing the Chicken Wire Circle  with a mixture of  white, black and auburn embossing powders.  I used a paper from the Old Manor collection to back the circle.


Love the Birdhouses chipboard!  I embossed it with oatmeal and auburn embossing powders, and then dabbed it with some white gesso and added some Prima Burlap Impasto paint to give it an aged look.


Here I've used Flourish 7, embossed with oatmeal and sage embossing powders and dabbed with Prima Victorian Green and Burlap Impasto Paint along with a touch of Prima Vintage Gold Wax.


Another flourish piece here,  Flourish 21.  I applied the same technique as used on Flourish 7.

Lots of flowers were added, along with some fussy cut elements. Prima Art Stones and some microbeads.

 

Thanks for stopping by!


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Chicken Wire Circle 

Chicken wire Circle (chicken wire circle 8"d)



Birdhouses

 

 

No comments: