Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Words - Creative Embellishments April Challenge

Hi everyone!  Hope all of you are well and staying safe.
It's a new month and that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  We've got a beautiful
Spring inspired mood board this month and of course the twist, add metal to your project.  I created a shabby chic vintage tag using papers from Ciao Bella's The Muse collection.



Here is the April Mood Board:
 I was inspired by the flowers and the heart shape back of the chair.

 I covered my tag with papers and inked the edges with some Tim Holtz Vintage Paper Distress Ink.  From there I built up layers with papers and chipboard.  On the base of my tag I used the Viney Flourish Frame, which I covered with some green paint and bronze wax.  I then added some dabs of pink paint and topped the chipboard piece off with some stamping using the Distressed Script Stamp and added various colors of micro beads.


 I used two pieces from Curly Hearts.  Both pieces were embossed with a mixture of light pink and brown embossing powders.  Next I added flowers, lace and more micro beads.   For the twist, I added a couple of metals brads along with two decorative metal pieces.

    Hope you'll join us this month.  Check out the blog post here for inspiration from the design team and details on the prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!
 . .  Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products  Used:

Viney Flourish Frame


Curly Hearts



Distressed Script Stamp

No comments: