Friday, March 27, 2020

Time Machine - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a steampunk over sized tag.  The Creative Emellishments store has an abundance of steampunk items, including stamps, stencils and chipboard.  I used 9 different chipboard pieces on my tag.

I used papers from Stamperia's Voyages Fantastiques paper collection. I built up layers using chipboard and some fussy cut items from the paper collection.  All of the chipboard pieces were inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and embossed with various colors of Stampendous embossing powders.  I added some Prima Wax and dabbed on some paint.  This month we are collaborating with Rinea Foil.  I used foils from the Rinea Foil Earth Tones to back various cogs on my tag.


Look at all of this fabulous chipboard.  I used a key from Steampunk Keys, a piece from Gear Cluster Set on the right side of the tag, along with Mini Pocket Watches, and pieces from Gear Set 2 Medium.


At the base of the tag a used a piece from Large Gear Frames and above that I used the Steampunk Clock and Gear Cluster.  On the center of the tag I used a piece from Magnifying  Glass Goggle Set. On both sides of the tag I used screws from Screws, Bolts, Nuts, Washers.



To the right of the hot air balloon, I placed a piece from Propellers.


I had a lot of fun creating this tag.
Thanks for stopping !
. . . Debbie



Chipboard Used:








 



No comments: