Thursday, August 15, 2019

Faith Tag - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing another over sized tag I created .  I was looking through my stash and came across some papers from Stamperia's Rose & Angels collection along with a angel resin piece from Prima, both of which inspired me to create my tag.  I love the aged look of the papers along with the beautiful color palette.


Lots of layering and fussy cut pieces on the tag, along with lots of Creative Embellishment chipboard and some Prima flowers from my stash.


I used some pieces from Distressed Harlequin Pieces, which I lightly sprinkled with some sea mist embossing powder.   I found if you sprinkle sparingly, when heat embossed you get an aged, distress look.  To the right I used the Heart Dangle 2, embossed with pink dust embossing powder. 


I embossed the Flourish 27 with some avocado embossing powder, using the same technique as the harlequin pieces by sprinkling randomly.  I cut the Flourish 27 into several pieces and inserted them with the flowers on my tag.


Beneath the angel I used Flourish 17, embossed with a sea mist embossing powder.


The title faith is from the Hope Word Set.  I embossed it along with a key from Keys with a pink dust embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:



No comments: