Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dream - The International Scrapbook Garden

Hi everyone!  I'm back  today sharing my second layout created from the 
Garden Kit, Sunkissed, by The International Scrapbook Garden.

I used a floral mask from my stash and added a few drops of the Lindy's Hisbiscus Rose Flat Fabio Spray to some modeling paste on the background.  I love the beautiful papers in the kit by Lemoncraft!

I added some of the Lindy's spray to some watered down white paint and added paint splatters to the background.  Flowers used are from the main kit and the Extra Blooms Kit.  

I did a lot of fussy cutting of flowers from some of the papers in the kit to add some layers behind the photo.

Here you can see more of the layering with the cut flowers, along with a butterfly and Dream badge from  the Embellishment Bonus Kit.  You can check out the full contents of the Sunkissed Garden kit here.

Products from my stash:
Modeling Paste and Floral Mask
White Paint
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima Die
White Cardstock
Prima leaves

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: