Friday, October 20, 2017

Beauty - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  It's that time of the month when I get to share my layouts I created for 2Crafty Chipboard!

I love this time of the year.  Usually the temps are on the cool side and the leaves are changing colors,  but so far we've had an unseasonably warm Autumn.  Thoughts of Autumn past spun around in my head and lead to me create this layout featuring a picture of my grandmother.  I was also inspired by the October Challenge at Words &  Paintery.  Love the deep rich colors of their challenge, the gold in particular as it reminds me of the changing leaves that come in Autumn.   I added several colors of distress stain to my background paper along with some stamping, micro beads and glass glitter.



I love the detailed Marianne's Butterfly.  I embossed it with some Nutmeg embossing powder and added paprika, twig  and gold micro beads.

Lots of warms Autumn colors.  The Corner Vine Leaves embossed with Sage embossing powder,  the Large Leafy Vine embossed dark brown and beneath them I used the Corner Lorena, embossed with an antique teal powder. 

Tucked under my photo I used the Large Leafy Vine, Corner Vine Leaves and Mini Flourish Bits, and my title is from the Mini Word Set 1.

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Corner Lorena
Corner Vine Leaves
Mini Flourish Bits
Marianne's Butterflies
Mini Word Set 1
Large Leafy Vine

I'll be back in a few days to share another 2Crafty layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

6 comments:

Martina Stoycheva said...

Gorgeous layout with so many amazing textures! So beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at Words & Paintery.

KAVA said...

So beautiful! I love your layout!
Thank you for joining us at Word&Paintery

Hina Mirza said...

Fantastic Layout.. Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

MS Design said...

Love this layout, thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery.

Viktoriya Porechnaya said...

Like this Autumn mood! Amazing colors and textures!Thanks from Words&Paintery!

Unknown said...

This is simply mind blowing !! Awesome layout !! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!